Sunday 11 March 2012

New Carpets


So here it is, we have a 17 month old who over the last few months has trashed our living room carpet, well to be honest it was trashed before then but the baby is an easy win. So I suggested that the wife clean the carpet when my mother took our little bundle of fun out on Friday.

Now I feel I need to put this intro perspective, I asked the wife to clean the carpet using the new vax machine we bought for her to use. Again I need to put this into perspective, we had a perfectly good industrial sized vax machine and I was convinced to buy a smaller lighter one as the wife found the large one too much to handle. Finally some more perspective, I used to do the carpets and she suggested we get the smaller one so she could do this more regular.

So back to the story I suggested while the little one was out the house that perhaps the new lighter sleeker vax machine be put through its paces to clean the carpet.

This is what has actually happened and I am still spinning wondering where I went wrong, but I suggested we clean the carpet on Friday and on Saturday I found myself in a carpet shop purchasing a new carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment