Wednesday 25 January 2012

One Trillion Pounds – Trust Real Idiots Let Leaches Indulge On Nothing


It was announced today that the British governments debt had passed one trillion pounds.

Here is a list of things I could do with one trillion pounds.

I could buy 20% of all the land and buildings in the UK

I could buy 8000 Eurofighters

I could hire 3.8 million people at the UK average wage for the next 10 years

5,555 Boeing 747 planes

I could buy all the premiership football stadiums and have some change. Quite a bit of change.

I could buy the American election. I heard its for sale.

I could buy Microsoft, Apple and Google.

I could fill 75,757 olympic swimming pools filled with beer, and have one hell of a party.

According to WikiANswers I could buy Iceland (the country) and have a lot of money to spare.

I could buy 10 international space stations.

I could buy NASA oh and fund the moon and mars projects.

To be fair there is not much I could not buy.

I have one question for this and previous governments, how did this happen……

No comments:

Post a Comment