Thursday 26 April 2012

Recession – Recent Economic Changes Elude Stupid Spoilt Idiots Outlook Necessitous

Well I have heard today on the news that we have dipped into another recession…….I am sorry when did we lift out of the recession I am confused, perhaps if the rich blind stupid idiots who run this country spent a week in my shoes skimping for money to pay for food wondering which bill I can push back this month then they may not be so quick to make these down right stupid statements. We have not left the recession since 2008 and all the upward blips are just that blips.

I think the main problem is food, fuel, and all other major things we need are going up in price, yet wages are going down… how people are supposed to afford all the things we did before. In the last year I have made some major changes in my life so that I can have enough money to feed myfamily, some of you may say these are probably for the best any way for health reasons, but I should not be forced into these decisions they should have been made in my own time. So to help cope I have quit smoking, almost stopped drinking, and I ride to work each day. This is saving me about 350 pounds per month, and when you do that it does highlight I should have done it earlier,perhaps the idiot politicians could do the same and give up the expensive things which are driving this country into the ground, like, pointless wars,subsidies for failing companies, wasted money on red tape and unwanted unneeded correspondence.

Also if the guy in charge stopped backing out of the changes he promised to help sort out the countries finances just because a couple of people whinge “oh that’s not fair on us” or instead of reducing the rich tax because they find ways of fiddling it, and find better ways of enforcing it. Perhaps then we would be in a better position and I would have a little more respect for the guy, where as now I think he is just a gutless rich boy, who is more interested in looking good and winning the next election rather than making the tough choices to make things right again.

No comments:

Post a Comment